Terms and Conditions – Spring Guitar Giveaway 2017
LESSONSINYOURHOME.NET IS GIVING AWAY 7 FENDER SQUIRE STRATOCASTERS THIS SPRING! One in each of our 7 markets for music lessons in your home. For your chance to win simply post a picture of yourself performing your best Air Guitar in the comments below! Make it a good one because our fans and yours will be voting for the winner!
MUST BE A RESIDENT WITH-IN 35 MILES OF: Altanta, GA, Washingtion DC, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, or Houston, TX
***Terms and Conditions***
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE A RESIDENT WITH-IN 35 MILES OF: Altanta, GA, Washingtion DC, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, or Houston, TX
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who post a picture in the comments of the Facebook post at the [Campaign URL] and who are residents with-in 35 miles of the following cities(Markets) Altanta, GA, Washingtion DC, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, or Houston, TX as of the date of entry. YOU MUST LIVE OR RESIDE WITH-IN 35 MILES OF ONE OF OUR 7 MARKETS TO BE ELIGABLE TO WIN. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Altanta, GA, Washingtion DC, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, or Houston, TX, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lessonsinyourhome.net, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lessonsinyourhome.net as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting April 23rd, 2017 and ending May 14th, 2017. All online entries must be received by May 14th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo to the Facebook announcement. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lessonsinyourhome.net. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lessonsinyourhome.net.
5. Prizes: Lessons In Your Home will be giving away one Fender Guitar per 6 contestants with up to 7 guitars given away. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one(1) Fender Squire Stratocaster each. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lessonsinyourhome.net. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lessonsinyourhome.net discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lessonsinyourhome.net to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Facebook user votes under the supervision of Lessonsinyourhome.net. Winner will be notified by Facebook announcement or post and via email if provided within five (2) days following selection of Winner. Lessonsinyourhome.net shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Lessonsinyourhome.net‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Lessonsinyourhome.net, anyone acting on behalf of Lessonsinyourhome.net, and Lessonsinyourhome.net’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lessonsinyourhome.net. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lessonsinyourhome.net from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lessonsinyourhome.net may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Lessonsinyourhome.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lessonsinyourhome.net’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lessonsinyourhome.net may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lessonsinyourhome.net. Lessonsinyourhome.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lessonsinyourhome.net has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lessonsinyourhome.net reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.